Key Design Features:
- Formed steel legs, steel channel frame, rear brace
- 700+ lb. load capacity
- Multiple standard sizes – special dimensions available.
- A full range of add-on components guarantees the optimal configuration, regardless of the application or industry or unique user requirements.
- Several color options
- Width: (length) 48”, 60”, 72”, 96”, 120”
- Depth: 24”, 30”, 36”
- Height: 30” – 36” in 2” increments via leg extension settings
- ‘HPL’, high pressure laminate: For most standard operations and applications
- Phenolic resin: Anti-microbial, chemical & temp resistant, for science uses in bio/pharma, chemical labs, etc.
- Epoxy resin: Comparable to phenolic (spec. sheets avail. for both resins)
- ESD laminate: Electrostatic control for sensitive electronics
- Stainless steel: Optimal for the most rigorous cleanrooms in electronics, biotech, etc. as well as food and other applications
- Cleanroom laminate: HPL with laminate underseal, often specified for cleanrooms with less than the highest ratings
- Maple butcherblock. 1.75” solid hardwood. Takes abuse, can be refinished. Often used in industrial and other heavy duty workspace.
Add-on Accessories / Options:
Most typical are upper shelves (adjustable or fixed, various materials), power and/or data channels, suspended drawers/cabinets, bottom shelves, overhead task lights, monitor arms, CPU holders, keyboard trays, footrests, parts bin rails, MORE …
Most of the accessories found on the J4L Design Guide also adapt to JCR Series.
Optional: Height adjustable workbenches (manual or electric), custom sizes or configurations. Fully welded frames. Added bracing for extra high weight loads or vibration control, double-sided or island frames . . .
Need something extra or different? We like to accommodate.